• BITCOIN__& Other VIRTUAL FIAT

BITCOIN FALL DOWN, GO BOOM??

Bitcoin Price Crashes After Exchange Admits Security Breach,
    Over $60 Million Stolen

by Tyler Durden
    Aug 2, 2016 7:36 PM

Continue reading; http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ecurity-breach
    Last edited by seeker; 08-03-2016, 07:58 AM. Reason: EDITING

Bitcoin Drops Over 10% Against Dollar Amid Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Hack
    The value of the bitcoin has dropped by over 10 percent following the recent security breach and theft of cryptocurrency from the Hong Kong-based digital currency exchange platform Bitfinex, media reported Wednesday.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — On Tuesday, Bitfinex said they had discovered a security breach that required all trading to be halted, as well as the suspension of all digital token deposits and withdrawals from Bitfinex. Nearly 120,000 units of the digital currency were stolen, which according to various media reports equates to from $65 million to $72 million.

The value of the bitcoin has dropped by over 10 percent following the recent security breach and theft of cryptocurrency from the Hong Kong-based digital currency exchange platform Bitfinex, media reported Wednesday.

Comment

LOOKS LIKE CLIF HIGH HAS LED HIS FOLLOWERS INTO THE PROVERBIAL 'BOX CANYON'.

I said some time ago that any tme TPTB want to take control of Bitcoin they will.

I just didn't understand the mechanics of exactly how they would do it.

NOW I DO !! If a country can get hold of enough 'HashPower' that's the computing power necessary to process Bitcoin transactions, aka 'Mining' then that country can effectively TAKE CONTROL.

If China & S Korea can settle their differences, then together they would be controlling perhaps 90% of Bitcoin HashPower.
      THEY COULD THEN RESET THE SYSTEM TO THEIR OWN LIKING.

BITCOIN LOVERS CAN READ and WEEP !!!!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/wor...rol-of-bitcoin

Comment

Working...
      X