No announcement yet.

Observations / Comments On the News of the Day / Trends / Whatever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few years ago { 2010/ 2011 } Clif High of Webbot 'fame' said in an ALTA report

that after TSHTF & the smoke clears the Germans who went to Antarctica after WWII

would build walled towns here and there and restart civilization on planet earth....

Don't ask me for a link because there isn't one .....& I no longer have the ALTA report...

https://imgur.com/jnq2s4u

Comment

•  

Comment

• http://www.newsblok.net/

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• never thought I'd have to resort to writing a thread like this. I am close friends with a guy who works Lockheed Martin, in fact, did some Aries II stuff for him when we worked together. It just so happened today that I emailed him to ask how he was doing since his wife was ill last time we talked a few weeks ago. He’s been in the industry for like thirty years now and he knows lots of people in the high up.

To get to the meat of the story (because I’m not the typical non-info posting doom troll), he said that Nov 10, I need to stay home and prepare. I told him I have to work, and he said to work from home then, but that things were going to get crazy for me (I work with disaster search and rescue). What he said is that there is an asteroid appx .43 km (aka just under a quarter mile…had to Google that so figured I’d share for all you American standard types) that is expected to impact that evening, around 8pm CST. They know it will be Atlantic, close to Eastern seaboard. I emailed him a list of questions so hopefully I’ll hear from him soon because I have a bunch of family and friends out there. :’(

I realize that I don’t have all the “specs” about location of this object, though I did ask (I was told to just stay close to home) so Astro can maybe locate this thing too...maybe provide us some more information? I hope so. I asked for more detail, like where on the seaboard and he gave me a swath from NC to MA as possible zones. Since these guys don’t have the super duper computers that can be extremely accurate as to give a more definite proximity, that’s all he got. He said there is a chance it could do a land impact too. The asteroid that hit in Arizona was just under the size of this one.

He said there is a chance it could do a land impact too. The asteroid that hit in Arizona was just under the size of this one. “Barringer Meteor Crater and Its Environmental Effects. Forty-nine thousand years ago, a large 30 to 50 meter diameter iron asteroid impacted the Colorado Plateau in northern Arizona. The resulting massive explosion excavated 175 million tons of rock, forming a crater nearly a mile wide and 570 feet deep.”

Quote never thought I'd have to resort to writing a thread like this. I am close friends with a guy who works Lockheed Martin, in fact, did ...

Comment

•  

Comment

• Earthquake Watch Over Japan

3/11/2011 Fukushima predicted

Earthquake Watch Over Japan - David Icke's Official Forums
                    https://forum.davidicke.com
                    Earthquake Watch Over Japan Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Comment

Working...
                    X